Friday, July 13, 2007

Beautiful Berlin



Back from Beautiful Berlin

This was my first trip to Berlin. Having travelled to Munich, Dusseldorf and Cologne I was expecting something somewhat different. Berlin is one of the most relaxed cities I have visited. The streets are lined with smart shops, cool cafes and restaurants.

There are plenty of interesting sites to visit including Checkpoint Charlie, remaining parts of the Berlin wall and the Jewish Museum.

The Concorde hotel is an excellent, clean, modern, quiet, 5 star hotel. The rooms were well designed and spacious. The hotel is an excellent central location within walking distance of several Berlin landmarks. The staff were friendly helpful and efficient. Highly recommended.
Unfortunately I was on a business trip, but I would definitely return for pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I'd been able to join you. Sounds F-A-B.

Another one for the holiday list. xxx